Thursday, October 11, 2007

Facebook Is Driving Me Nuts!

Okay, okay... don't drag the lawyers out.  It's not Facebook that's driving me nuts. 
It's my wonderful friends and family who wanna do things to me. 

Oh for crying out loud, I've got :

- 8 superpoke! friend requests
- 1 what are you wearing invitation
- 1 new wall post request
- 2 zombies invitations
- 1 oktoberfest invitation
- 2 my aquarium requests
- 2 werewolves requests
- 2 top friends friend requests
- 1 get superlatives invitation
- 1 my room invitation
- 3 vampires invitations
- 1 wishabi request
- 1 hottest friend request
- 1 tattoos invitation
- 1 describe me request
- 2 slayers invitations
- 1 likeness quiz request
- 1 my kids invitation
- 1 my cause invitation

.... and a partridge in a pear tree?  Not.

Just looking at the list is tiring.  What more delving deep into these requests and invitations...
Unlike the Indian man in the Astro advert, I AIN'T GOT TIME!

I dread to find out how many zombies I'm gonna get tomorrow.

No comments: