Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Only Two Days And I'm Beat!

It's my second day in the new job and I'm dog-tired.

First day : Meeting with KPM and JPN officers from 8 in the morning till 5 in the evening.  I only left around 5.45 because I was getting info about my scope of duties.  Spent the night preparing 22 files and burning 22 CDs for Tuesday meeting.

Second day : Meeting with secondary school senior assistants and data officers (8.30 to 10.30 am).  Internal meeting to plan the year's projects from 3 pm to 4.30 pm.  Spent one hour in my room preparing files for Wednesday's meeting.  EO asked if I was informed that I was involved in the function on Thursday night (big VIP's welcome).  I just smiled weakly at her over my armful of files, CDs, LCD projector, laptop and purse.

Am sitting at the PC right now wrangling two CD burners.

Third Day Plan :
8.30 - 10.30 am : meeting with primary school senior assistants and data officers (location : Inanam)
8.30 am            : meeting to plan Thursday night's function (location : office)
8.30 - 5 pm       : meeting in SPA for all Maths and Science officers (location : SPA)

CLONING TIPS, ANYONE?????????????????????????

:P

2 comments:

Eric Constantine said...

ahaks...i wish i can escape from meetings...lol

Roslyn said...

Don't we all?

But I DID escape today, didn't I?

:)