It's the end of the school year and I'm looking at two checklists.
1. Takwim Sekolah 2008 (almost done!)
2. Laporan Tahunan 2007 (to be put together)
3. Fail Rekod Mengajar 2008
4. Office clearing up (this should be high up the list!)
1. House cleaning
2. Christmas card-writing (which I almost always end up not sending)
3. Christmas gift-buying, wrapping and tagging
And the final most special list:
1. Having breakfast at 9 a.m. and thinking of what I'd been doing in November all those years in SPA :)
2. Having tea at 3 p.m. with old friends and catching up on the latest developments :))
3. Putting up the Christmas tree and not having to think of JKKN, ICT meetings and courses :)))
4. Calling up teacher friends so we can trade stories on who's doing what end of the year...:)))))
After one year in school, I've come to this conclusion:
I suffer more stress at school (because of the myriad jobs to be done and the uncountable people to be dealt with) but I spend more time at home.